Our Foot and Ankle Doctors serving Essexville and Linwood, MI
Judi Ecker, DPM
Dr Ecker is originally from the Tri City area . She was born and raised in Linwood Michigan, where she opened a satellite office. She loves treating people whom she has known since childhood.
She received her doctorate of podiatric medicine and surgery from the Illinois college of podiatric medicine and surgery. She has been appointed to adjunct clinical faculty at the Ohio college of podiatric medicine in 2012.
Dr Ecker is a diplomate of the American board of lower extremity surgery. She is a member of both the American and Michigan podiatric medical associations, the American professional wound care association, past member of the American medical writers association. She is currently on the consulting medical staff in McLaren bay region in podiatry
Allen Wang, DPM
Dr. Wang was born and raised in Ann Arbor, MI. He was inspired to go into the medical field at a young age when he witnessed the excellent care his grandmother received while in the hospital. Dr. Wang decided to pursue Podiatry while attending undergrad when he was introduced to the field through a medical club. He then proceeded to shadow a Podiatrist in the area and fell in love with the career. The rest is history!
Dr. Wang attended Podiatry school at Rosalind Franklin University, specifically at the Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine. After graduating in 2015, Dr. Wang then went on to begin his residency training at McLaren Oakland in Pontiac, MI. His 3-year program trained him in both routine office care as well as surgical treatment of various foot and ankle pathologies. The residency program also had a focus in wound care and Diabetic infection management. He successfully graduated his residency program in 2018.
Dr. Wang is currently pursuing board certification in both the American Board of Podiatric Medicine (ABPM) and the American Board of Foot and Ankle Surgery (ABFAS). He enjoys routine office work as well as performing surgical care. His other interests in the field of Podiatry include sports medicine and wound care.
- Undergraduate at Michigan State University (Class of 2011, Bachelor of Science in Human Biology).
- Medical school at Scholl College of Podiatric Medicine (Class of 2015, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine degree)
- McLaren Oakland (Pontiac, MI). 3 year certified forefoot and rearfoot surgical program, 2015-2018
- Bipartite medial cunieform - case study (2018)
- Dermatofibroma and other skin lesions - case study (2017)
- Reverdin-Laird bunionectomy with staple fixation - (2012-2015)
- Breast cancer research (mouse vs human genetic similarities, (2010-2011))
- Cars (Enjoy everything, but more specifically sports cars, exotics, and luxury cars).
- Movies and video games
- Watching sports (mainly college football and basketball).
- Spending time with friends and family
- Chinese (Mandarin)
Our Caring Compassionate Staff
Front Desk Manager