Our Podiatrists in Essexville and Linwood, MI can help you find relief from foot pain with Laser Therapy
MLS LASER THERAPY
Laser therapy is the use of specific wavelengths of light to treat painful and debilitating conditions.
How does it work?
- Light energy enters the damaged cells and stimulates inter-cellular activity. This reduces pain in the area and speeds recovery of the damaged cells. Once the cells recover, the healing process is complete.
What can I expect during a treatment?
- Painless treatment that lasts an average of eight minutes.
What can I expect after the treatment?
- Most people experience positive results in 1 to 3 treatments with the average course of treatments being 7 to 10 sessions. Swelling is greatly reduced and there is a rapid relief of pain. Acute conditions usually subside quickly, typically within one phase of treatments, while chronic conditions can be controlled with regular treatments.
MLS effectively treats
- Tendon and ligament injuries
- Sore muscles , muscle strains , and tears
- Degenerative joint conditions
- Neurological and general pain
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- pre and post surgical treatment
- anti-inflammation applications
Benefits of MLS laser therapy
- Rapid pain relief of pain
- Strong anti-inflammatory effect
- Timely healing of sprains and strains
- Rapid recovery of the structural integrity of injured region
- Immediate improvement of local blood circulation
- Rapid repair of superficial injuries such as wounds and ulcers